An industrial design ensures that the upright bike shares the same aesthetics as other R Series cardio equipment. Three quick-resistance selections allow for easy interval workouts ideal for results-driven exercisers, and 25 total resistance options cater to every level of user. The bike is designed for facilities looking to provide intuitive cardio equipment focused on exerciser results.
- Comfortable seat with single-handed adjustment for quick and easy positioning.
- Three quick-resistance modes for interval workouts
- Quick-release shrouds for easy servicing
- Easily adjustable pedal straps
- Standard internet connection provides detailed equipment use information, exerciser insights, preventive maintenance alerts and more.
IN STORE PICKUP ONLY. THIS ITEM CANNOT BE SHIPPED. THIS IS AN OPEN BOX SALE.
|Compliance||TUV CUE certificate to IEC60335-1; CSA C22.2-60335-1, EN ISO 20957-1, EN ISO 20957-5 (bikes), FCC Class B (domestic), CE General Product Safety, Low Voltage, EMC and RoHS Directives, ASTM|
|Dimensions (L × W × H)||44” x 23” x 54” (112 x 59 x 137.5 cm)|
|Drive Type||Generator drive system with 8-ribbed poly-V belt for smooth, quiet operation with low maintenance|
|Entertainment Options||MYE and attachable TV option for 50L Console|
|Heart Rate Monitoring||Contact grips on handlebars|
|Max User Weight||400 lbs (181 kg)|
|Power||50L- Self Powered 12V|
|Power Range||20-900+ Watts|