Store Information and Current Updates
North Star Sports COVID-19 Response - Updated June 9, 2020
To Our Customers - We would like to THANK YOU for your continued support over the past few months. North Star Sports relies on you all to keep the wheels turning.
Currently Open for WALK-IN traffic
- We will be adhering to occupancy guidelines set forth by the state of Vermont.
- Masks/Facial coverings are required for all North Star Sports employees and customers.
- We are implementing an increased protocol for cleaning and sanitizing all products that will be in close contact to our customers.
- We ask all WALK-IN customers to practice in social distancing measures by standing six feet apart from other customers and staff.
- We also encourage our customers interested in test riding to bring their own helmets.
* We recognize that not all customers are able to wear masks - please let us know if this is the case and we will assist you curbside using social distancing practices.
Current Store Services
- Offering curbside pickup and drop-off for those customers that are unable to wear a facial covering.
- Walk-in repair service.
- Call ahead scheduling for bike repair service and quick turnaround based on part availability.
- Appointment scheduling for pickup and delivery via phone or email is available.
- It is important to know that our current inventory online and in the store is limited. Please call us for availability.
- Due to limited bicycle availability we are prohibited from shipping Giant and Trek bicycles.