Fuel EXe 9.7 redefines e-mountain biking with an entirely new motor that tucks away neatly for a ride that's light, lively, and just as playful as a traditional mountain bike, with the added benefit of pedal assist to help you crush climbs. An upgraded suspension package pairs with cherry-picked components for snappy shifting and precise modulation on the trail.
IN-STORE PICKUP ONLY. THIS ITEM CANNOT BE SHIPPED.
OUT OF STOCK BIKES CAN POSSIBLY BE ORDERED. CALL FOR ORDERING AND AVAILABILITY.
Why you'll love it:
- You'll get a light and playful ride on descents, and just the right amount of assist on the way back up
- Its tiny but mighty TQ transmission is tuned for the trail, keeping things quiet so you can stay in the moment, plus it ramps up power with you for a natural ride feel
- The smart charge port, sleek integrated display, and discreet controls keep the bike looking and feeling like a traditional mountain bike
- Its upgraded FOX suspension package offers you 150mm of front- and 140mm of rear-suspension for making quick work of technical and rowdy terrain
- You'll be able to add on a range extender when you want a little extra fuel in the tank for big days on the bike