Fuel EX 7 is a do-anything trail machine evolved to eat up singletrack. Upgraded 150mm front and 140mm rear suspension smooth out rough and technical descents, while a lightweight aluminum frame keeps things lively on the climbs. New in-frame storage and adjustable geometry give you all the perks that come with the carbon model, without the price tag. Tubeless wheels, and reliable Shimano SLX 1x12 drivetrain round-out this build for ultimate trail fun.
IN STORE PICKUP ONLY. THIS ITEM CANNOT BE SHIPPED.
Why you'll love it
- You get all-mountain power with upgraded components that are ready to progress with you on the trail
- We expanded our size range to ensure a better fit for all riders, and use the best-fitting wheels for each frame size: XS frames get 27.5˝ wheels, S frames get to choose between 27.5˝ or 29˝, and sizes M and up get 29˝ wheels
- The dropper post gets your saddle out of the way when you're ripping corners and smashing descents.
- With the adjustable angle headset (angled cups sold separately) and Mino Link, you can choose from six different geometry configurations
- Guided internal routing, universal derailleur hanger, improved hardware, and a threaded BB make maintenance a breeze
It's right for you if...
You're looking for a ride-anything full-suspension with stepped-up components, like a supple RockShox Gold RL fork that gobbles up rock gardens for fun and flowy descents.
The tech you get
A lightweight alloy full-suspension frame with 150mm RockShox Gold RL fork with DebonAir spring for small bump compliance, and a FOX Performance rear shock. Plus, a 1x12 Shimano SLX drivetrain and wide Bontrager wheels with tubeless tires and a dropper post. New adjustable geometry that lets you take control of your setup.
The final word
For the all-mountain rider, Fuel EX 7 takes the cake. Its capable geometry is ready to rally the mountain, and upgraded suspension and drivetrain keep you riding all day.