Rail 7 is a long-travel electric mountain bike built for ripping the big stuff. It features the same high-end trail tech as our analog trail bikes, an upgraded fork, drivetrain, battery, and more, plus a powerful Bosch drive system that's basically like having your own shuttle.
IN-STORE PICKUP ONLY. THIS ITEM CANNOT BE SHIPPED.
Why you'll love it
- The Bosch motor gives you plenty of power for tackling steep climbs with the efficiency to keep exploring all day
- Rail shreds just as hard as its non-electric brethren, plus it powers you right back up the mountain—no shuttle or lift necessary
- The Purion controller has Walk Assist and an intelligent eMTB mode that automatically delivers the right amount of power based on your terrain
- Made with the same exclusive frame tech as Remedy and Slash, like Mino Link adjustable geometry, a Straight Shot down tube for extra stiffness, and Active Braking Pivot (ABP)
- Trek's Removable Integrated Battery (RIB) system looks great and is super user-friendly: it fully hides the battery in the frame for protection, makes it easy remove the battery without tools and lets you mount a water bottle cage