Electric Bike Compatible!
No kickstand? No problem. Tap the foot lever and use your one free hand to fold the rack down while you hold your bike with the other. This is just one of the many enhancements made to the NV model after 3 years of development and customer feedback. This rack holds tires up to 4.8 in. wide. The articulated front cradle also has 3 points of adjustability so you can get the handlebar and seatpost clearance you need. Toss your bike up here to swap wheelsets on race day or do a little maintenance between runs on the trail. The Trail Doc has a new ratcheting clamp to make holding and releasing your bike a breeze.
- Adjustable cradles allow for fast bike fit adjustments
- Fully integrated, Individual bike cable locks are long, durable and easy to use
- Adjustable front tire cradle system holds bikes with up to 4.8-in. tires, ensuring a true fit for any bike in your stable
- Updated ratchet arm creates intuitive release and a stable tow
- Trail Doc bike stand included
- Rear-tire strap is co-molded to help protect wheels
- No-tool install with hand-tightening hitch cam system
- Hitch lock included
- Premium gloss metallic powder coat finish