Turn to the insulated and waterproof Rossignol Trend Gloves when you want dry, warm hands without compromising dexterity or good looks. An interior membrane blocks water from entering your gloves when you brush snow off your bindings or get caught in wet weather. The Trend is crafted with long-lasting materials that stand up hard wear. A soft velvet lining envelopes bare hands in luxurious warmth while Velcro wrist straps ensure a snug fit. Thoughtful extras like a soft nosewipe and an exterior zippered pocket for hand-heater packets, top off the list of great reasons the Trend will be your number one glove choice this winter.
- Riptech/Softshell/Oxford material in the main sections
- Neoprene palm material
- Drypel waterproof insert membrane keeps hands dry
- Velvet lining feels luxurious next to skin
- Velcro strap for secure fit
- Waterproof zippered pocket on back of hand for heater pack
- Nosewipe feels soft against skin