With the Guardian bike rack, what you see is what you get. And what you see is a complete trunk rack, simplified to its purest form. Made with steel sourced from America’s heartland, the Guardian is tough enough to stand-up to the elements, yet gentle on bikes. Easy-to-use bike hold downs with ratcheting straps grip the bike’s frame, while rack straps equipped with spring-loaded buckles ensure a snug rack-to-vehicle fit.
- Carries 2 bikes (35lb/bike).
- A Bike Beam may be required for frames without a horizontal top tube.
- Trunk bike rack.
- No assembly needed.
- Bike hold downs with ratcheting straps separate and firmly hold up to 2 bikes.
- Bike rack straps with spring-loaded buckles ensure secure rack-to-vehicle fit.
- Rack arms adjust to fit most sedans, hatchbacks and vans – consult Saris Fit Guide for approved fits.
- American-made steel frame construction.
- Folds for compact, convenient storage.
- Coated hooks protect vehicle's finish.
- Heavy-duty foam pads protect vehicle's finish.
- Rack weight: 7 lb.