The Hammer redefines indoor training to create the ultimate riding experience. One that's versatile enough to handle the most intense interval sessions as it is the easiest of recovery rides. Simply put, the Hammer is the perfect addition to any athlete's toolbox.
This direct drive style bike trainer eliminates the tire-to-roller contact, and is capable of replicating any outdoor ride from conversational group rides to rolling hills to pain face inducing 20% grades. All of this is done with a smooth, road-like-feel thanks to a massive 20 lb. precision-balanced flywheel that replicates real world inertia better than anyone else.
Paired with our innovative, rapid response electromagnetic resistance system and you've got a bike trainer that can cover large resistance changes in a blink of an eye at a whisper quiet 64 decibels.
Plus, the Hammer's revolutionary axle compatibility gives you the freedom to choose any thru-axle or quick release bike now and for years to come. Simply add a cassette, pop off your rear wheel, connect to your favorite virtual training software and prepare to Hammer away.
- PowerTuned using PowerTap technology for accurate power readings.
- Direct drive design for increased bike compatibility and quiet performance.
- Innovative electromagnetic resistance provides rapid response resistance and maximum power.
- Seamlessly connects to virtual training apps with dual ANT+ FE-C and Bluetooth 4.0.
- Product does not include cassette.
- Cadence sensor, ANT+ USB and BlueGiga USB sold separately.
- Zwift certified.