TREK-FEST SALE BIKE! Sale Price effective from 3/1/23 to 4/2/23!
Madone SL 6 Disc gives you the advanced aerodynamic performance and all-around ride quality of our ultimate race bike at a great value. It has aero wheels, a road-smoothing IsoSpeed decoupler, powerful hydraulic disc brakes, and a sleek look that screams for speed.
Why you'll love it
- Adjustable Top Tube IsoSpeed lets you adjust compliance to your preference, and it's damped with an elastomer so it rebounds in a smooth, controlled, stable motion
- All the aero advantages of Madone, plus the added capability to clip on aero bars for triathlons and time trials
- Disc brakes offer better braking performance and extra clearance for wider, more stable tires
- The Madone seatpost has an integrated mount for the Bontrager Flare RT tail light
- Let's be honest: this bike looks awesome, like it's breaking speed records even when it's parked at the café for a post-ride espresso
It's right for you if...
You want to go really freakin' fast. You know exactly what it's like to be off the front, battling the wind in a solo break, and want all the free speed you can get. You also know a great value when you see it, and appreciate the fit and customization options of a standard bar and stem, and the all-weather stopping power of disc brakes.
The tech you get
A lightweight 500 Series OCLV Carbon frame and fork with Kammtail Virtual Foil tubes that cut through the wind, a road-smoothing IsoSpeed decoupler, a Shimano Ultegra 2x11 groupset, tubeless ready Bontrager Aeolus Comp wheels, hydraulic disc brakes, and an aero handlebar that's compatible with clip-on aero bars.
The final word
You get the free speed, aerodynamic advantage, and superior ride quality of our ultimate race bike at a great value, plus the added ability to mount clip-on aero bars for time trials and triathlons.