TREK-FEST SALE BIKE! Sale Price effective from 3/1/23 to 4/2/23!
Fuel EX 8 is the ideal trail bike for riders who want a versatile full suspension ripper that makes soul-crushing climbs less painful, but can also huck rowdy trails. It hits the sweet spot of value and performance in our mountain bike lineup by combining high-end parts with a stout but light alloy frame, and 130mm rear/140mm front suspension for plenty of trail capability.
Why you'll love it
- A wider gear range and more efficient suspension help you claw your way up tricky climbs you never thought you'd clean
- If you measure quality in performance per dollar, you won't do better than Fuel EX 8
- This bike will make you want to rail every corner, smash every rock garden, and charge every descent
- The shifter-style, underbar remote dropper post lever is super intuitive and easy to use
- We expanded our size range to ensure a better fit for all riders. And, you get the fastest wheel that fits your frame: XS frames get 27.5˝ wheels, S frames get to choose between 27.5˝ or 29˝, and sizes M to XL get 29˝ wheels
It's right for you if...
You're cool with your wheels leaving the ground, but you also like to go the distance on marathon singletrack sessions. You want a bike that lets you crush any trail, and your priority is on the parts.
The tech you get
An alloy frame, 140mm FOX Rhythm 34 fork, and 130mm of rear travel with an extra-efficient RE:aktiv damper. A Shimano XT 1x12 drivetrain with an extra-low 51-tooth climbing gear, powerful 4-piston brakes, Bontrager wheels with a 54-tooth Rapid Drive hub for fast engagement plus a Bontrager Line dropper post.
The final word
Fuel EX 8 gives you added efficiency with Shimano's latest, widest-range drivetrain and Trek's unique RE:aktiv damper that provides firm pedaling support without giving up any plush compliance.