Enormously Useful. Surprisingly Smaller.
The HSD is mighty but mini: It’s easy to handle, easy to share, extremely comfortable to ride, carries a whole lot of cargo—and all of this in a compact design that’s shorter than a standard bicycle.
Ready to Haul
Despite its diminutive stature, the HSD is a mid-sized cargo bike with some serious hauling capacity. With a maximum gross vehicle weight of 170 kg (374 lb) and an XL-sized Atlas H Rack™, it’ll carry a week’s worth of groceries or camping equipment for the weekend. It even has a dedicated trailer mount, so adding extra cargo is a cinch.
Hauling big loads? Check out how to secure cargo and make good use of that 170 kg MGVW.
Happiness Shared Daily
The best things in life are meant to be shared, and the HSD is one of them. The HSD resizes in seconds to fit riders from 150 to 195 cm (4’11” to 6’5”) so everybody in the family—from teens to grandparents—can enjoy the ride. The Easy-Step frame design is nice and low for easy mounts and dismounts.
- Latest addition to the HSD lineup, ideal for tackling hills
- Powerful Bosch® Performance Line motor for up to 65 Nm of torque
- 500 Wh battery for a range of up to 118 km (74 mi)
- Custom Suntour suspension fork
- 9-speed Shimano® Alivio Shadow derailleur
- Shimano hydraulic disc brakes
- Abus® keyed-alike frame lock
- Fits riders from 150 to 195 cm (4’11” – 6’5”)
- Fits one Thule® Yepp Maxi, Yepp Nexxt Maxi, or Bobike® GO Maxi child seat—no adapters needed