Burton Notch Jacket 2012: Clean and simple in feel and features with classic styling and silhouette. The Burton Notch Jacket easily transitions from mountain to street with a solid color palette that is geared towards an understated, streetwear look, and with its DRYRIDE Durashell™ fabric and 3M Thinsulate™ insulation you’ll stay comfortable even when the snow has turned to rain back in the city.
- 15,000mm waterproof
- 10,000g breathability
- Two layer DRYRIDE Durashell™ laminated textured ripstop fabric features a waterproof/breathable membrane that’s heat-bonded to the backside of the DWR-finished outer fabric.
- Cire taffeta lining.
- NEW quad package trail mapping with zonal 3M Thinsulate™ insulation puts 40g in the center back and sleeves with 60g in the side panels.
- 40g of 3M X-STATIC antimicrobial underarm insulation provides added defense to keep outwear smelling fresh, unlike you
- Fully taped seams
- Fulltime Contour™ hood
- New thumb grip seals out snow pack in your sleeves
- NEW venting anti-fog goggle pocket.